Application Deadline expired:
The German Institute of Development and Sustainability gGmbH (IDOS) in Bonn is one of the leading research institutes on development policy. Through excellent research, policy advice and training, the Institute contributes to finding solutions to global challenges.
To strengthen our project “Fostering resilience through health and social protection in times of multiple crises“, we are looking as of 01.05.2023 to 30.04.2024 for a
- Data collection, organisation and analysis
- Support review of literature pertaining to the focus area of the project
- Preparation of literature databases and reference management
- Transcribing and coding of interviews and textual data using ATLAS.ti
- Support other activities, e.g. organisation and implementation of expert events, data visualization, preparation of conference presentations
- An advanced Master's degree in progress, preferably in disciplines related to the project (e.g. social sciences, public health, environmental sciences, geography, agriculture, economics)
- Experience with data collection, organization and management
- Excellent command of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
- Experience in using statistical software (STATA or R)
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of German is an asset
- Experience in scientific writing and literature review is an advantage
- Domain knowledge in any of the fields – human health, animal health, environmental health, agriculture, integrated One Health strategies, cross-sectoral governance, is an advantage.
- An interesting job in an international working environment
- Integration into a team and insight into scientific work
- Usual pay for research assistants is 13 euros/hour (with bachelor’s degree and enrolled in a Master's programme)
- Flexible working hours by arrangement (40 hours per month)
Please send your expressive application including a current certificate of enrolment in a master’s programme by email to Dr. Srinivasa Reddy Srigiri (Srinivasa.Srigiri@idos-research.de) by 24 March 2023.
German Institute of Development and Sustainability (IDOS)
Tulpenfeld 6, 53113 Bonn
Telefon +49 (0)228 94927-0, Telefax +49 (0)228 94927-130
email@example.com www.idos-research.de www.facebook.com/IDOSResearch